Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
If you want to make "Dr." Chris Chan Queerce cry an River use Gentoo + LFS as a bonus point you will look like an expert dev and hacker at the same time

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
I use arch linux btw and this is relatable because i already fixed the grub bootloader because i converted my ext4 root partition to btrfs even though grub suppoted btrfs grub Was being a bitch and refused to work so i had to boot in my arch linux livecd which Was used to convert ext4 to btrfs and then i did a rollback back to ext4 i'm still pissed i couldnt use btrfs due to grub

Maysam

stapling tapeworms on his penis
Reaction score
I use arch linux btw and this is relatable because i already fixed the grub bootloader because i converted my ext4 root partition to btrfs even though grub suppoted btrfs grub Was being a bitch and refused to work so i had to boot in my arch linux livecd which Was used to convert ext4 to btrfs and then i did a rollback back to ext4 i'm still pissed i couldnt use btrfs due to grub
lol u don't even have ZFS scrub

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
lol u don't even have ZFS scrub
because ZFS IS meant for servers and linux doesnt have good enough support for ZFS i would use ZFS If linux supported It good enough and you could use it for your personal computer

Top Bottom