rodion

Ediot
Reaction score
I also wanna add that there isn't anything wrong with joking about suicide as a concept, reading the article about suicide & performing "the pinata" & jumping off the interstate through razor wire on the nect while supergluing the hands to the head so everyone thinks you pulled your head off were things that took me out of a bad head space personally.
I would have just quoted the names but the wiki is down FFS.
When someone comes back from a bad place "lol u didnt do it" is not the standard I think this website should set none of you even remember this but the funniest poster we ever had ODB actually did kill himself and the website was so unfunny afterwards it was probably why girlvynl just said fuck it.

Sock

Ediot
Reaction score
I also wanna add that there isn't anything wrong with joking about suicide as a concept, reading the article about suicide & performing "the pinata" & jumping off the interstate through razor wire on the nect while supergluing the hands to the head so everyone thinks you pulled your head off were things that took me out of a bad head space personally.
I would have just quoted the names but the wiki is down FFS.
When someone comes back from a bad place "lol u didnt do it" is not the standard I think this website should set none of you even remember this but the funniest poster we ever had ODB actually did kill himself and the website was so unfunny afterwards it was probably why girlvynl just said fuck it.
Maybe. But Girlvynl was just a power-hungry cunt though. She and a few others wanted to turn EDF 1.0 into another liberal hugbox.

rodion

Ediot
Reaction score
Maybe. But Girlvynl was just a power-hungry cunt though. She and a few others wanted to turn EDF 1.0 into another liberal hugbox.
Around the time she came to that conclusion there were waves of 9gaggers and channers being extra retarded & the whole documenting fucked up people started turning into gay Personal Army requests. Not that she didn't transform into a cancel culture sjw, but she used a few gamer words back in the day.

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
This is pretty funny to me seeing as sugar knows perfectly well that the way i talk publicly (me playing around) and the way i talk one on one is completely different

Top Bottom