TinFoilHatGuy

ปีศาจผิวขาว
Reaction score

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
I was bragging about not telling my mexican internet gf that i was seeing my now wife or something like that, and sugar sent her screenshots because she kept getting bothered by how i am with women
Oh, that is not copacetic.

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
It's right about here... long thread is looong
kiwifarms has a 1000 page long thread about mike...
I don't normally say this as an incel myself, but these NERDS need to gat LAID!

Sock

Ediot
Reaction score
nah, she definitely hates ED/EDF. it may not be directly us, but related closely enough that it's become a "trigger" to her. the question we should really be asking ourselves though is this; why are we trying to psychoanalyze a gotis who's upset we wont give her the kind of attention she wants?
1. Ok.
2. because we're retarded and bored.

Sock

Ediot
Reaction score
Name calling, powerful stuff.
You literally admitted you found 15 year old girls and younger sexually attractive when you were in your mid thirties. I know you're going to lie but it's well documented. So be a man for once and admit you're a chicken hawk. And if you want to be a man twice in your life, VIDEO CHAT ME YOU COWARD.

Mikemikev

Newfag
Reaction score
You literally admitted you found 15 year old girls and younger sexually attractive when you were in your mid thirties. I know you're going to lie but it's well documented. So be a man for once and admit you're a chicken hawk. And if you want to be a man twice in your life, VIDEO CHAT ME YOU COWARD.
It's normal.

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
I don't get why she had to "go out" Trixie-style. She could have just told us that she's done with ED, instead she makes up a story about mental sickness. Typical female.
Funny thing is that she was one of the main people going after trixie and even wrote most of the article on her

She was just jealous trixie was getting more attention than her

Top Bottom