Linux Sucks. It’s terrible for most users.

guyyouhate

Newfag
Reaction score
yeah i expected that you use ubuntu you pretty much gave it away by trashing on Debian but I'm curious out of all distros why ubuntu? Why not linux mint or other Linux distros Ubuntu is the windows of Linux distros
after careful research i saw that ubuntu was one of the best distros, and between it and manjaro i chose it because good.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
@Quence

how is it possible to be this fucking retarded? every time you say something its goes along the lines of this

"HURR DURR THE PERIPHERALS THE TINKERING OF DA PERIPHERALS PERIPHERALS HUR DUR HOURS AND HOURS HOLY SHIT"

who would have known that switching your operating system requires you to spend some time setting it up, especially if your an aspie macfag that shits bricks when they see a terminal
Soooo…..you’re a linux fahgoot, eh?

guyyouhate

Newfag
Reaction score
even more fucking autistic, you instantly associate someone being against you with linux. cause linux is le bad waaaah waaaahhh mommy their the cause for everything! oh wait linux is just an operating system? then let me obsess myself and center myself around only operating systems so i can feel good about having linux as the bad guy to fight mommy!

Crassmeister

Cocks are freeeeee
Reaction score
even more fucking autistic, you instantly associate someone being against you with linux. cause linux is le bad waaaah waaaahhh mommy their the cause for everything! oh wait linux is just an operating system? then let me obsess myself and center myself around only operating systems so i can feel good about having linux as the bad guy to fight mommy!
way to go
KEEP BEATING ON THE QUEENCE
LET THE RAGE FLOW THRU YOU

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
"Dr" Chris Chan Queerce your not canadian why are you trying to act like one by adding Eh to your sentences at the end also being a linux "fag" is way better then being a macfag because Linux users actually know how to install operating systems other then mac os and support 32-bits and supports KVM on qemu we also know how to compile programs and repair our system we tend to get less viruses and malware and we even have an antivirus thats Just as good

Top Bottom