Haha Yes

A.K.A. Camel
Reaction score
Why the actual fuck did YOU have the YouTube account?
I didnt actually touch the thing. I just passed the login information off to Kaizen. Besides, who else was Jose going to give it to, that didnt want his head on a stick?
Whats wrong with him?
Seems like a good idea to just give a few tasks and responsibilities to as many people as possible so that one person cant fuck it all to shit.
The only real thing I could see myself doing with it was bringing the Lulzcast back. But then EDD8 got flushed, so that was out.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
are you from the understandable part of australia? Because i've seen some clips on youtube titled "extremely funny" and they interview some dude and it is more or less 80% fucking gibberish.
I have no trouble understanding him

Australian accents sound like a redneck version of English (as in British) accents

FukkenUsername

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I think I've said this on the forum before but shockingly viril can mostly hold a normal conversation and seems to be better at speaking than a lot of the people here
I am sure he will be very happy to hear that and the next time he is invited to chat he will accept and indulge your eager ears.

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
I think I've said this on the forum before but shockingly viril can mostly hold a normal conversation and seems to be better at speaking than a lot of the people here
On the other hand, going by the recordings he has linked to here previously, he does sound like he is just about to start singing It's not easy being green.
..it would go a long way towards explaining his attraction to @Baka though.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
I am sure he will be very happy to hear that and the next time he is invited to chat he will accept and indulge your eager ears.
On the other hand, going by the recordings he has linked to here previously, he does sound like he is just about to start singing It's not easy being green.
..it would go a long way towards explaining his attraction to @Baka though.
yeah his voice can be a little grating lol

Top Bottom