Sigilstone17

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Who are these retards who feel the abject need to plug up their orifices for medical examinations?
I read the patient wore the buttplug to prevent anal leakage. Must be a faggot because only they would be dumb enough to annihilate their own poopchute through anal sex then think it's a good idea to plug their asshole like that

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
It's entirely plausible and I could see it happening. It's obviously not an anal railgun and that's whomever joking around about it. Idk if the original poster or commenter even intended to leak this image or if it was just a screenshot of what the lawyer assumed to be a private conversation. Idk you're overthinking it. CT image I'd def real and not shooped tho

Snopes factcheckers.
Seems like procedural errors must have been made along the way.
I once accompanied someone to an MRI and had to remove my belt, shoes, wallet and other personal items to enter the room next door to the machine through a detector archway.
The person getting scanned had even more checks.

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
Seems like procedural errors must have been made along the way.
I once accompanied someone to an MRI and had to remove my belt, shoes, wallet and other personal items to enter the room next door to the machine through a detector archway.
The person getting scanned had even more checks.
No it's entirely the patients fault that they decided to gamble that their 100% silicone buttplug was indeed 100% silicone and elected to not inform the technologist. I guarantee they were asked if they had any implant or wearable on or inside their body on their registration paperwork. Had they informed the tech they'd have been asked to remove it, if they had refused to remove it they'd be refused the exam OR they'd have an xray to ascertain that there was no metal. I see people get turned away for MRI for basically any reason the tech can't be sure they'll be 100% safe inside the scanner. Can't get your earrings out? reschedule. Haven't had an xray of your eyeballs since you work with a metal grinder and might have fragments in your eyelids? Im not sure what you mean by detector archway but if you mean a metal detector like in an airport I'd wager that <1% of MRI suites have one. I've been to at least 20 different hospital imaging depts ranging from small clinics to large inner city hospitals and have never seen one. There's like 1000 signs everywhere that says no metal and you might die if you have some on ya.

IMG_20230513_214917_209.jpg

IMG_20230513_214910_982.jpg

IMG_20230513_214806_581.jpg

Posted from an MRI room

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
No it's entirely the patients fault that they decided to gamble that their 100% silicone buttplug was indeed 100% silicone and elected to not inform the technologist. I guarantee they were asked if they had any implant or wearable on or inside their body on their registration paperwork. Had they informed the tech they'd have been asked to remove it, if they had refused to remove it they'd be refused the exam OR they'd have an xray to ascertain that there was no metal. I see people get turned away for MRI for basically any reason the tech can't be sure they'll be 100% safe inside the scanner. Can't get your earrings out? reschedule. Haven't had an xray of your eyeballs since you work with a metal grinder and might have fragments in your eyelids? Im not sure what you mean by detector archway but if you mean a metal detector like in an airport I'd wager that <1% of MRI suites have one. I've been to at least 20 different hospital imaging depts ranging from small clinics to large inner city hospitals and have never seen one. There's like 1000 signs everywhere that says no metal and you might die if you have some on ya.

View attachment 75350

View attachment 75351
View attachment 75352

Posted from an MRI room
I've only ever been to two imaging suites, and there was a detector arch in one - so that is the limit of my experience. Just imagined that with the higher number of liability lawsuits you have on your side of the pond you'd be even more stringent about it, but I guess you arse cover by paperwork and signage instead.
In regards to the detector, I think it was installed mostly to give audible warning if patients were brought in beds or wheelchairs not safe for the scanning suite, or trailing shite like oxygen cannisters or those fucking hatstands you hang IV bags from.

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
I've only ever been to two imaging suites, and there was a detector arch in one - so that is the limit of my experience. Just imagined that with the higher number of liability lawsuits you have on your side of the pond you'd be even more stringent about it, but I guess you arse cover by paperwork and signage instead.
In regards to the detector, I think it was installed mostly to give audible warning if patients were brought in beds or wheelchairs not safe for the scanning suite, or trailing shite like oxygen cannisters or those fucking hatstands you hang IV bags from.
Sure. There's a lot of MRI safety stuff and classes everyone in pt care has to learn and get signed off on. There's nothing anyone can do for some gay faggot willing to lie about having a buttplug in. Notice they're not suing the hospital, they're suing the buttplug manufacturer.

I'm not even sure how readily a detector or a wand can detect that small of metal hidden in an orifice.

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
You're a fucking retard or trolling if you think that buttplug/fb is in the thoracic cavity
Here's were I get my information are you saying that this is wrong?
Normal liver position.

MRI show displacement of liver you concur?

The definition of thorax I am using.
Human thorax: the thorax is the chest region of the body between the neck and the abdomen, along with its internal organs and other contents. It is mostly protected and supported by the rib cage, spine, and shoulder girdle.

Are you saying this is wrong.

Put up or shut up faggotheel.

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
he works in a hospital
you probably deal crack or some shit

.wil is most likely correct
1. The MRI clearly shows distortion.
2. I provided the definitions which I used to make my statement. Everything checks out.
3. appeals to authority dont' work on me Even people who work in hospitals can be wrong.
4. as I said many times not enough was known about the subject and now unsupported claims of torn colon, swollen intestines, hematomas are now entered into the discussion. All without supporting evidence. I'm looking at the current MRI without speculation. And now FOTY .wi has decided to side with hos faghag because that's what faggots do.
5. A jury is not going to care if the said buttplug is mostly in the abdominal cavity even if the said buttplug is only partially within the ribcage. . That's a losing point. Most people will correlate that "within the ribcade" is in the chest. The TV courtroom antics just don't happen in real life. See any telivised court proceedings. Fag and faghag can pedantically hold hands and run the car off the cliff like Thelma and Louise for all I care.
And most importantly

6. this all started because I did some very simple ballistic calculations. Raddy got fucking butthurt because math.

That's where we are at.

Reaction score
2. I provided the definitions which I used to make my statement. Everything checks out.
3. appeals to authority dont' work on me Even people who work in hospitals can be wrong.
4. as I said many times not enough was known about the subject and now unsupported claims of torn colon, swollen intestines, hematomas are now entered into the discussion. All without supporting evidence. I'm looking at the current MRI without speculation. And now FOTY .wi has decided to side with hos faghag because that's what faggots do.
5. A jury is not going to care if the said buttplug is mostly in the abdominal cavity even if the said buttplug is only partially within the ribcage. . That's a losing point. Most people will correlate that "within the ribcade" is in the chest. The TV courtroom antics just don't happen in real life. See any telivised court proceedings. Fag and faghag can pedantically hold hands and run the car off the cliff like Thelma and Louise for all I care.
And most importantly

6. this all started because I did some very simple ballistic calculations. Raddy got fucking butthurt because math.

That's where we are at.
noone cares enough to read all of that

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
Here's were I get my information are you saying that this is wrong?
Normal liver position.

MRI show displacement of liver you concur?

The definition of thorax I am using.
Human thorax: the thorax is the chest region of the body between the neck and the abdomen, along with its internal organs and other contents. It is mostly protected and supported by the rib cage, spine, and shoulder girdle.

Are you saying this is wrong.

Put up or shut up faggotheel.
The image we are discussing is not a MRI, it is a CT that shows no displacement of the liver. The liver appears normal in a normal position.

The definition of the thorax you are using is correct but you seem to not understand that the liver is contained in the abdomen and always will be contained in the abdomen

There are two major cavities in the body. One being the thoracic cavity which contains the heart and lungs, and the abdominal cavity which contains the stomach, liver, spleen, kidneys, gallbladder, pancreas, bladder, etc. This is not up for debate.

The position of the diaphragm changes during inspiration and expiration which also causes the liver to move. The illustration demonstrates this poorly as the position of the liver and approximate positons of other organs also varies considerably among different habitus types as well. The illustration is a poor one as it would only be representative of like 5% of the pt population.

sghxixuSFppIRTIlpVVgoA_b.png

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
And most importantly

That's where we are at.
You're not looking at an MRI, you are looking at a single slice from a saggital reconstruction of a CT scan.

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
unsupported claims of torn colon, swollen intestines, hematomas are now entered into the discussion. All without supporting evidence.
My nigga it's all there just look lol. Learn the radiographic appearance of different injuries. I CT scan patients 40 hours a week in a trauma hospital so lol

How drunk are you?

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
Hai wil!! I missed you :'(

MRIs are brain scans, right? All the rainbow blob shit overlaid on a picture of a brain, correct?
CT and MRI are two different modalities. They both can scan heads. CT, or the antiquated yet popular term CAT scan uses a spinning xray detector to acquire images. CT is usually first choice for any trauma or ER stuff as it takes like two mins. MRI reveals greater detail but takes like 30 mins for a head scan.

MRI uses a strong magnetic field and a coil placed over the area of interest to record the small changes of the state of the hydrogen dipoles that are aligned inside of the magnetic field. The color shit overlaid on the brain is an MRI thing called functional MRI which is kind of a research thing more so than a medical one. Image acquisition on an MRI is some weird black magic shit and is worth reading about vs me trying to explain it with my limited knowledge of that imaging modality.

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
The image we are discussing is not a MRI, it is a CT that shows no displacement of the liver. The liver appears normal in a normal position.
Ok.
The definition of the thorax you are using is correct but you seem to not understand that the liver is contained in the abdomen and always will be contained in the abdomen
Any juror is not going to care. They are going to show the gif of the placement of the liver and that's what they will run with. That's what this whole thing was about. I was dissenting the case based on their accusations. I didn't need to pull up any medical definitions because the claims were hyperbole or in other words a lie. That's all I said.
There are two major cavities in the body. One being the thoracic cavity which contains the heart and lungs, and the abdominal cavity which contains the stomach, liver, spleen, kidneys, gallbladder, pancreas, bladder, etc. This is not up for debate.
again the average juror is not going to care. The Judge may not even care. This is a losing point. You want to die on this hill go ahead. But, I'm done with it. Again the lawyer is going to show the photoshop and the liver.gif and he's going to call it within the ribcage, You can get the brightest surgeon on the stand and have him/her tell the jury what you said. They are going to look at the pictures and say to themselves fuck off "doctor."

Liver punches are thing in fights and you punch them in the lower front right ribcage just above the floating ribs or at the rib arch. The person on the receiving end drops like a stone every time.

That's where people know and think where the liver is. You can go ahead and tell them no since it's on the abdominal side of the diaphram yadda yadda yadda, again they won't care. Seriously.

The position of the diaphragm changes during inspiration and expiration which also causes the liver to move. The illustration demonstrates this poorly as the position of the liver and approximate positons of other organs also varies considerably among different habitus types as well. The illustration is a poor one as it would only be representative of like 5% of the pt population.

View attachment 75355
This seems highly exaggerated. According to this, a really deep breath will force my stomach past my hip girdle and nearly into my bladder. And the illustration is of someone who is sans liver.

Sigilstone17

Dramacrat
Reaction score
CT and MRI are two different modalities. They both can scan heads. CT, or the antiquated yet popular term CAT scan uses a spinning xray detector to acquire images. CT is usually first choice for any trauma or ER stuff as it takes like two mins. MRI reveals greater detail but takes like 30 mins for a head scan.

MRI uses a strong magnetic field and a coil placed over the area of interest to record the small changes of the state of the hydrogen dipoles that are aligned inside of the magnetic field. The color shit overlaid on the brain is an MRI thing called functional MRI which is kind of a research thing more so than a medical one. Image acquisition on an MRI is some weird black magic shit and is worth reading about vs me trying to explain it with my limited knowledge of that imaging modality.
This dumbshit explained it okay:

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
Sure. There's a lot of MRI safety stuff and classes everyone in pt care has to learn and get signed off on. There's nothing anyone can do for some gay faggot willing to lie about having a buttplug in. Notice they're not suing the hospital, they're suing the buttplug manufacturer.

I'm not even sure how readily a detector or a wand can detect that small of metal hidden in an orifice.
Really depends on the sensitivity the detector is set to.
There are portal detectors that will be set off by ferrous metals the size of a pinhead, but that is a good way to get a lot of false positives so very rare to see them in operation. Something like a steel rod of several grams as in the buttplug in question, yeah - that is quite easy to pick up through your sloshy bits even at comparatively low sensitivity.
Seeing as you've never seen any, chances are greater that you are going to have another checklist item though.
Mandatory bumhole inspection ✅

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
Ok.

Any juror is not going to care. They are going to show the gif of the placement of the liver and that's what they will run with. That's what this whole thing was about. I was dissenting the case based on their accusations. I didn't need to pull up any medical definitions because the claims were hyperbole or in other words a lie. That's all I said.

again the average juror is not going to care. The Judge may not even care. This is a losing point. You want to die on this hill go ahead. But, I'm done with it. Again the lawyer is going to show the photoshop and the liver.gif and he's going to call it within the ribcage, You can get the brightest surgeon on the stand and have him/her tell the jury what you said. They are going to look at the pictures and say to themselves fuck off "doctor."

Liver punches are thing in fights and you punch them in the lower front right ribcage just above the floating ribs or at the rib arch. The person on the receiving end drops like a stone every time.

That's where people know and think where the liver is. You can go ahead and tell them no since it's on the abdominal side of the diaphram yadda yadda yadda, again they won't care. Seriously.

This seems highly exaggerated. According to this, a really deep breath will force my stomach past my hip girdle and nearly into my bladder. And the illustration is of someone who is sans liver.
Tim I literally dont give a shit about any of this speculative and semantic retard shit you just said.

The position of the foreign body in the CT image is not in the thoracic cavity and is inferior to the liver and is surrounded by what is clearly abdominal viscera.

The chart I posted is literally from the 13th edition of Merill's radiography book I studied from in radiography school. It is necessary to approximate where certain structures are among the varying morphology of patients for accuracy and dose reduction. You need to be able to look at a patient during a surgical case such as during endoscopic retrograde choleopancreatography and center to the stomach and gallbladder with great accuracy to reduce radiation dose to the patient and everyone involved by being on target the majority of the time

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]
My nigga it's all there just look lol. Learn the radiographic appearance of different injuries. I CT scan patients 40 hours a week in a trauma hospital so lol
ok fine.
How drunk are you?
Didn't you say that it was a composite image?
So you are saying the composite image is "true."
Generally photoshops are not taken as truth, right?

I'm not as inebriated as you. It's pretty obvious since the get-go I'm going after this claim using what they claim and not medically which has no bearing.
The medical would contribute to the amount awarded in damages. But the last time I got a MRI/CT you had to sign a form saying you were not wearing any jewelry and or disclose any jewelry being worn.

Which may be the reason why the law suit is going after the buttplug company.

Top Bottom