Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
Tim I literally dont give a shit about any of this speculative and semantic retard shit you just said.
You literally prove my point. Fuck all.

pedantic bullshit no average person cares about
again ok. but form, placement of the liver on average says otherwise. in the ribcage people will claim this is the chest or thoracic fucking deal.

Crap CMT won't care about.
Again I'm going by the legal argument and not medical. That's how my post started. That's what I'm sticking to. Again people will associate within the ribcage superior or inferior to the diaphragm as within the thoracic cavity in other words chest. Fucking deal bro. Not everyone went to Medical CT scan school. And no one will care.

What is your problem. Is everything alright?

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score

The ribcage dependent on stage of breathing the lungs fully fill that aspect. When inhale I feel my liver pushing out not down. Sort of rolls under the rib arch. Try it yourself while hunched over.

OK for example. If there is an injury to a person, and I tell you the injury is in the chest where do you look. Where would anyone reasonably look. They would look for an injury within the ribcage.

If I say a person is injured in the abdomen, what is the sector do you scan.

Now if I say GSW, lower right chest, what major systems do you or should you immediately think about? Lungs, liver and transverse colon are the major things I would consider. Lungs - breathing, liver - mortal, and colon sepsis. Aside if shot from the side, the vena cava and the THORATIC AORTA. spine, and penetrations to the diaphragm. Are you going to be a pedantic faggot and tell me "acktually...." that's an abdominal wound?

I'm not the guy working in an AC office with oodles of medical knowledge and support. I'm the guy stuffing a tampon in the hole, telling the guy/gal "you gonna fight? because i'm not going to waste my time if you don't fight," and driving as fast as the HUMVEE will let me.

Different worlds bro. Points across the board for your technical, but average layman/woman, no one cares.

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
Now if I say GSW, lower right chest, what major systems do you or should you immediately think about? Lungs, liver and transverse colon are the major things I would consider. Lungs - breathing, liver - mortal, and colon sepsis. Aside if shot from the side, the vena cava and the THORATIC AORTA. spine, and penetrations to the diaphragm. Are you going to be a pedantic faggot and tell me "acktually...." that's an abdominal wound?
As someone who deals with gsw wounds on a regular basis in real life and not in a larp fantasy that goes on in your head while you hammer out unhinged rebuttals on an forum, the position of that foreign body is not up for debate.

I'm the guy stuffing a tampon in the hole
lmao

telling the guy/gal "you gonna fight? because i'm not going to waste my time if you don't fight," and driving as fast as the HUMVEE will let me.
larp

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
The funniest thing for the last three pages or so was when @Raddy said the object on a scan was the wrong shape for a buttplug, and Tim immediately pounced on her all like "AU CONTRAIRE! Stupid whore can't even recognise the Butt Anchor GT with patented varioflange retention grips"

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
It's entirely plausible and I could see it happening. It's obviously not an anal railgun and that's whomever joking around about it. Idk if the original poster or commenter even intended to leak this image or if it was just a screenshot of what the lawyer assumed to be a private conversation. Idk you're overthinking it. CT image I'd def real and not shooped tho

Snopes factcheckers.
I did autism deep dive over that lol.
I talked with someone who works in one of the cities ths lawyer mentioned in the text works in, there hasn't been any cases in the hospitals there regarding this but that doesn't mean it couldn't have happened in another state they practice in.
I'm grateful a bona fide adult who works Radiology looked at it, I wanted to show people at work but I feel like I'm not at a point in my relationship with them that i can show them strange scans of freaks on the internet
The funniest thing for the last three pages or so was when @Raddy said the object on a scan was the wrong shape for a buttplug, and Tim immediately pounced on her all like "AU CONTRAIRE! Stupid whore can't even recognise the Butt Anchor GT with patented varioflange retention grips"
Yeah if anyone knows about things stuck up someone's ass, it's repressed rageaholics with control issues.

I guess I gotta up my ass play if I'm gonna keep pace with Tim.

Kleetus

【Come, Sweet Hour of Death】
Reaction score
the moral of the story is that fags are icky and should be sent to the gas chambers (for real this time) :)

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
I scan GSW every day...
1. simplily not enough people to actually do that. not even in Durham.
Who's larping. On once again the faggot has to lie.

2. literally admitted to the image being a product of a composite but demands such a conclusion be absolute.
The only thing you proved is not only is the client lying but you are as well.

Odd which you agree with me what a thorax is BUT when you use it it takes on special definitions which are specific to your current defense of your butthurt.

and of course.
@Lovecraft and his 'insightful' buttplug observation which was in the OP and took one second to find out with a simple google search on the term "silicone buttplugs."

Sorry @Lovecraft you'll always be a depressed lonely faggot until you do the right thing -- kill yourself.

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
and of course.
@Lovecraft and his 'insightful' buttplug observation which was in the OP and took one second to find out with a simple google search on the term "silicone buttplugs."

Sorry @Lovecraft you'll always be a depressed lonely faggot until you do the right thing -- kill yourself.
This must be the famed loving traditional American christian attitude that it is so important to preserve from dangerous ideologies like humanism and social democratic principles.

minty

bunny shaman
Reaction score
like to send a shoutout to rads for bein' a real one n rushin' to order all these medical supplies for my chicken patient like a true boss instead of arguing abt the location of a butt plug
20230521_081204.jpg

i feel i am now adequately prepared to save any wildlife i may run across be it a mole, earthworm, or hillbilly

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
like to send a shoutout to rads for bein' a real one n rushin' to order all these medical supplies for my chicken patient like a true boss instead of arguing abt the location of a butt plug
View attachment 75950
i feel i am now adequately prepared to save any wildlife i may run across be it a mole, earthworm, or hillbilly
I can send you sutures, "expired" lidocaine (it's still good) and all the ODT Zofran you care to dissolve in your mouth. If you wants....

benos

Dramacrat
Reaction score
In a bizarre medical phenomenon, doctors around the world have reported that women's mouths are becoming stuck inside men's penises. The phenomenon, which has been dubbed "penis-mouth syndrome," has baffled medical professionals and has left many men and women in a state of shock and confusion. The first case was reported in the United States, when a woman's mouth became stuck inside her boyfriend's penis after a night of heavy drinking. Since then, similar cases have been reported in countries around the world, with many of the women experiencing extreme discomfort and pain. Doctors are still unsure of what is causing the phenomenon, but some theories suggest that the women's mouths are becoming stuck due to the suction created by the penis. In the meantime, doctors are advising men and women to take extra precautions when engaging in oral sex, as the consequences of this phenomenon can be extremely serious.

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
"His head was covered by a soaked canvas bag, and his hands were tied with two nylon ropes and a padlock. The water jet of the showerhead was specifically directed at the victim’s head, so that the canvas bag could be soaked with water.

Looks like the Clintons' suicide another one. Wonder what his connection was.

TinFoilHatGuy

ปีศาจผิวขาว
Reaction score
"A 22-year-old male student did not show up for an appointment in the first afternoon, and as a consequence his parents were contacted. Thus, they called THE JANITOR of the apartment building where the young man lived, as he did not answer the phone. The janitor, who had an extra set of keys of all the flats, entered the man’s house, whose door was closed. The janitor heard the water flowing in the bathroom and found him naked and unconscious, lying on the bathtub. She promptly alerted the emergency services."

FUKKIN JANNIES, ITS ALWAYS THE FUKKIN JANNIES

Top Bottom