Demonic

Ediot
Reaction score
I just got Yuffie and am doing the beach date side quest. The soccer one with Red XIII is a pain.

I kind of figured you'd have to do the same choices you had to get her in the PS1 FF7.
I thought so too, but she's now a main character instead of an optional one. I haven't used her at all yet though.

Jimmy Rolfe

Low Tier God's Star pupil
Reaction score
If memory serves, the first level you have to kill this guy at this abandoned amusement park. It's a mostly linear level, since it doubles as a tutorial. Did I get it right? If so, what's the trouble? What are you stuck on?
I have to aim my coin so I can throw it out the window and distract these two niggers on guard. This is immediately after 47 walks up to the gate and knocks out the first guy.

Aroukar

Ancient Eulogist
Reaction score
I have to aim my coin so I can throw it out the window and distract these two niggers on guard. This is immediately after 47 walks up to the gate and knocks out the first guy.
After they go for the coin, ignore them and go inside the theater. Like I said this mission isn't really flexible, and you have to do it the way it wants you to.

Demonic

Ediot
Reaction score
I've been using Tifa, Aerith and Cloud for most of the game. I did like the Yuffie add on quest they had for Remake.
The relationship meter is a little to Star Ocean for me.
Just got a chance to play Yuffie as she took control of the group. She has some kick ass moves that fill the stagger bar quick along with fast attacks. Might be changing my line-up of Cloud, Barrett, and Red and add her.

rodion

Ediot
Reaction score
Pharoah Total war is pretty interesting, the war EL became the Jewish god Elohim is pretty obvious to me after the fact. Also Sea Peoples definately became the philistines and bronze age collapse was a wild time.

moogs

Ediot
Reaction score
Had a streak of Hitman games for the nostalgia, the first one was really weird. The second and third, Silent Assassin and Contracts let's you get through guards by shuffling around, just by holding the run button and tapping the forward key, which I didn't know before. It's probably not the most popular opinion, but I think Blood Money is the highlight of this series. Lighting some bitch on fire after dropping lighter fluid on a grill and the possibility to drug or kill anyone with food, let alone leave explosives wherever you want.

Had to finally beat the first Manhunt game after missing practically the whole game, because of the magnetic crane section I got stuck on early in the game on PS2. I really love the dark ambient music of the game and the disgusting snuff star atmosphere. I think the best and the most striking mission was the one where you had to save your family members from having their heads domed in with a headshot every time a guard spots you. Not to mention that constant feeling of being eponymously hunted when behind every corner there might be some creepy fuck jumping you have to run away from into the shadows. The downies you had to murder clad in hawaii shirts and hockey masks, wielding a shotgun while talking to an imaginary mr. bunny were a nice touch.

Aroukar

Ancient Eulogist
Reaction score
Replaying Shadow of Chernobyl, due to rewatching Tarkovsky's Stalker recently. The onslaught of Monolith fighters at Radar actually makes me want to kill people in real life
Are the stalker games too hard (i.e. annoying)? Been thinking about trying them.

Aroukar

Ancient Eulogist
Reaction score
Had my PS5 for a while now, been playing random games on ps plus and not making progress in most (just like i did on xbox lol)
although I've been playing Shadow of the Tomb Raider a lot.
Tomb raider games on the ps5? I'll have to check the store.

Top Bottom