Jimmy Rolfe

Low Tier God's Star pupil
Reaction score
Im trying to enter this cheat code for Hitman: Blood Money to unlock all the levels because the glitch in "you better watch out" want let me complete it but I cant get the cheat to work. What am I doing wrong?

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Playing the Link's Awakening remake again... it occurred to me... Link is a bird.

Link is a bird dreaming of what it's like to be a human.

I assume Dampe is the God figure because that's the man figure who feeds the birds. That's why he's the only one who talks to you like a real person.

The owl comes close, but the owl is useless and already tells you everything you already kno- oh shi- the owl is your dad.

Navi is your mom.

"Hey, listen!"

There are layers beneath layers beneath layers to this onion dreaming of being an egg in a video game.

This is how modern philosophy works... game perception.

Link's Awakening - Woah.jpg

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
The chain chomp is a dog... cars are colorful treasure chests... pots are garbage cans... umbrellas are swords that shoot air at birds... saving the princess trapped in a cage is like rescuing some rare bird of paradise being kept as a pet by an evil human... greedy humans are depicted as pig like and nice humans have wing ears... it's all bird themed!

I wonder if all the best video game designers use focused abstract extrapolation for their design mechanics.

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
Playing the Link's Awakening remake again... it occurred to me... Link is a bird.

Link is a bird dreaming of what it's like to be a human.

I assume Dampe is the God figure because that's the man figure who feeds the birds. That's why he's the only one who talks to you like a real person.

The owl comes close, but the owl is useless and already tells you everything you already kno- oh shi- the owl is your dad.

Navi is your mom.

"Hey, listen!"

There are layers beneath layers beneath layers to this onion dreaming of being an egg in a video game.

This is how modern philosophy works... game perception.

View attachment 92118
The chain chomp is a dog... cars are colorful treasure chests... pots are garbage cans... umbrellas are swords that shoot air at birds... saving the princess trapped in a cage is like rescuing some rare bird of paradise being kept as a pet by an evil human... greedy humans are depicted as pig like and nice humans have wing ears... it's all bird themed!

I wonder if all the best video game designers use focused abstract extrapolation for their design mechanics.
Onideus have you been sniffing too many diapers? Is this why you think this? have you been doing too much diaper jenkem causing you to think this?

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Onideus have you been sniffing too many diapers? Is this why you think this? have you been doing too much diaper jenkem causing you to think this?
Oh, dude... is that why you're so retarded? LOL This dude thins I smoke diaper shit! Sorry dude, I vape weed...

Img_2007 - Small2.jpg

Yeah, you kinda fucked your brain up.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I had to put that faggot on ignore, he's really starting to stink. I think he has fantasies about being a living pile of shit or something. It's weird because, well... he already is!

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
You still havent explained this
Onideus_Diaper_Comparison.jpg

Keep in mind this is you the person saying this
Bmatthew2.jpg

Also nice deflection
I had to put that faggot on ignore, he's really starting to stink. I think he has fantasies about being a living pile of shit or something. It's weird because, well... he already is!
Nice now your resorting to a samflake classic, Projecting yourself onto me

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
*plays a perfect game*

Flawless! In red!

Now I will do flawless in BLUE!

My third save state will be in classic green, on hard mode.

Won't be flawless tho, it'd take forever to have to hard restart every fumble.

Instead I'll just try and go for the lowest reset count on my hard mode.

And obviously I'll leave off the color finish to keep the green.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Hes a closet diaperfur hes Really obsessed with diapers and kids and kid things
Seriously? I don’t want to be mean to Bitey (the poor guy has lots of issues), but that’s some straight up arrested development. Perhaps he was ignored as a child.

Top Bottom