Did You Know?

Demonic

Dramacrat
Reaction score
oh god you believe in flat earth still? Its not the 1900s or 1800s now its fucking 2024 we know earth isnt flat but an imperfect sphere
Didn't you know? All of those pics of earth from space are shooped. I'm more of a fan of the donut Earth theory. Why? I like donuts.
qxe77xizogx71.png

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
Didn't you know? All of those pics of earth from space are shooped. I'm more of a fan of the donut Earth theory. Why? I like donuts.View attachment 89395
well i'll accept donut earth as if we going to have to believe in another shape then an sphere then a donut IS fine or even good compared to garbage trash flat earth flat is so outdated and 1800/1900s we need a New shape exclusive to our religion that replaces the old trash that IS flat earth

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Did you know that fat singer Meghan Trainor originally wrote her hit song "All About That Bass" for another artist to record?

After Epic Records boss LA Reid heard Meghan play a demo of the song on a ukulele, he signed the fat young songwriter to his label and told her she should sing it. And, as they say, the rest is fat history.

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
Did you know that fat singer Meghan Trainor originally wrote her hit song "All About That Bass" for another artist to record?

After Epic Records boss LA Reid heard Meghan play a demo of the song on a ukulele, he signed the fat young songwriter to his label and told her she should sing it. And, as they say, the rest is fat history.

Did you know This is too long didnt Read?

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
Did You Know This Bit of History?

Wrong it wasnt jews who first did slavery in africa it was niggers but jews were the first other then the niggers themselves to enslave niggers and other races

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
Don’t believe the anti-Apple agitprop. Most of it is stirred up by the Android crowd who are duplicitous, evil, and who suffer from a ginormous case of iPhone envy.
heres a fact that will make you salty

Most servers in the world are running neither windows or lackOS (MacOS) but an Linux distro or bsd or a Unix distros Even this server is ran on likely linux apple themselves uses linux in some form or another Microsoft too caved in and eventually made a linux distro

SuperChongus

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Mac used to have a relatively okay server OS
But it was just trying to be two areas at once.

If you wanted easy asf you went Windows Server.
If you wanted security and maximum config, you went Linux.
Mac Server tried to be both.

I will say Xserves were very reliable.

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
Mac used to have a relatively okay server OS
But it was just trying to be two areas at once.

If you wanted easy asf you went Windows Server.
If you wanted security and maximum config, you went Linux.
Mac Server tried to be both.

I will say Xserves were very reliable.
Apple servers choked because apple didnt care much about the server market and because they applied some of their consumer pratices onto the servers including using propetirary non-standard stuff

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
heres a fact that will make you salty

Most servers in the world are running neither windows or lackOS (MacOS) but an Linux distro or bsd or a Unix distros Even this server is ran on likely linux apple themselves uses linux in some form or another Microsoft too caved in and eventually made a linux distro
Server OS’s are the big dumb programs in the software world. Desktop/laptop OS’s are the cultured and good looking programs and that’s where MacOS has become the best of the best.

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
Server OS’s are the big dumb programs in the software world. Desktop/laptop OS’s are the cultured and good looking programs and that’s where MacOS has become the best of the best.
But where do you suppose Apple stores their MacOS source code and even builds Mac os and the apps In the server using an server OS this includes any Apple service thats on the internet Which these servers are likely running a custom linux distro or a linux distro or bsd

Heres another fact that will you make salty

All iphones and ipads are literally working with the closest competition samsung a lot of the compoments are made by competition one of them being Samsung who literally makes the display

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
But where do you suppose Apple stores their MacOS source code and even builds Mac os and the apps In the server using an server OS this includes any Apple service thats on the internet Which these servers are likely running a custom linux distro or a linux distro or bsd
Don’t worry about that. It is not important.

Heres another fact that will you make salty

All iphones and ipads are literally working with the closest competition samsung a lot of the compoments are made by competition one of them being Samsung who literally makes the display
Wrong. LG also makes iPhone displays.

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
Don’t worry about that. It is not important.

Wrong. LG also makes iPhone displays.
what about the other compoments made by Samsung and other Apple competitors

Also what about iCloud and appleid and literally any online Apple service they all connect to the Apple server which OH WAIT IS running a Linux distro or BSD

also heres another fact that will you make you salty:

Mac OS is no longer its own OS Infact Mac OS is just a distro of BSD or more accurately nextstep which is literally a form of BSD Mac os x's foundation IS nextstep which is literally a form of BSD So the base of Modern Mac OS isnt even made by Apple or actually Mac OS but Nextstep which is a form of bsd aka an bsd distro

SuperChongus

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Apple servers choked because apple didnt care much about the server market and because they applied some of their consumer pratices onto the servers including using propetirary non-standard stuff
yeah the proprierary nonsense on the servers was stupid
however, apple genuinely did care for the server market, initially. the first mac os to made on darwin was for server, and was simply superior to the mac os "regular people" had.
but yes, applying the consumer cuteness to the os again plays where they tried to be two worlds at once.

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
yeah the proprierary nonsense on the servers was stupid
however, apple genuinely did care for the server market, initially. the first mac os to made on darwin was for server, and was simply superior to the mac os "regular people" had.
but yes, applying the consumer cuteness to the os again plays where they tried to be two worlds at once.
Server admins are less tolerant of the consumer bullshit apple pulls infact the intolerance is a big reason they choked

Top Bottom