Did You Know?

SuperChongus

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Server admins are less tolerant of the consumer bullshit apple pulls infact the intolerance is a big reason they choked
That and they were expensive asf, when a Poweredge or.. roliant would've been a lot cheaper for the performance and customizability.

Nonetheless, I still stand by they were reliable machines. JustApple anally raped any real adoption chance.
Because Apple.

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
I bet you didn’t know this about Catholicism and Islam

Okay thats just leftist neo-communist propaganda the founder of islam wasnt even chrisitan infact he hated other religious then hes and he brutally destroyed any Chrisitanity and oppress any Chrisitanity using his religion infact he almost destroyed the egyptian language and all true egyptians Because they Were coptic chrisitans

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Okay thats just leftist neo-communist propaganda the founder of islam wasnt even chrisitan infact he hated other religious then hes and he brutally destroyed any Chrisitanity and oppress any Chrisitanity using his religion infact he almost destroyed the egyptian language and all true egyptians Because they Were coptic chrisitans
That’s very interesting. Thank you for posting it.

Que Deus te abençoe.

Remote

BANNED
Reaction score
Did you know that the ancient Greeks put an emphasis on physical beauty and small penises?

WOW I DIDNT KNOW! THANKS FOR TEACHING ME QUENCE NOW I KNOW AND I HAVE MORE KNOWLEDGE THANKS TO YOU!

Top Bottom