Reaction score
Today Jacobs old roomate ashy came to the discord to release all the details of their relationship
* Jacob smells like shit (shocking) and doesnt shower or clean his room
* Hes broke, homeless, living out of air bnbs he gets money through various scams and begging for money from friends or just stealing it
* The only way hed take a shower is if his roommate (male) would take them with him
* His asshole is so loose because family members would run trains on him
* Gets really high and thinks he can communicate with demons to make deals to make money, its not working hes still poor
* Jacob sold his friends car and left him homeless in Chicago
* Tranny fetish (no one can be all bad)
* Would leave his shit napkins in the garbage and floor, left them at the air bnbs when theyd leave
* Makes his money by buying ids/cc #'s on the dark web, getting stuff on amazon with stolen cc and have the items sent to a drop site where hed then sell them for bitcoin
* Made 0 dollars off the hustlers bible, someone else wrote it for him
* 26 y/o no drivers license and cant drive
View attachment 15137View attachment 15138View attachment 15139View attachment 15140View attachment 15141View attachment 15142View attachment 15143View attachment 15144View attachment 15145View attachment 15146View attachment 15147View attachment 15148View attachment 15149
Actually this is pretty funny. JACOB STELLMACH is not the ubermensch hacker he would have us believe.
@adezero had sex with this.
She had sex with him while he had an assnapkin/tampon inserted into his asshole and his manhole was leaking shit. Shes a raunchy girl.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
His dirty little butthole is probably what drove her to him. I mean, girls won't stick around with a fuckin loser like that for no good reason... I mean unless they're butt ugly. If they're even fairly decent looking tho... nah... they're only there for the weird shit. You know the type... fetish fans.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score

Scumhook

Managing Account Details
Reaction score

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
lol you chose the one that looks most like a buttplug

show me on the ECU where the bad mechanic touched u
Aren't butt plugs like silver and bulbous? Or did they start making ones that look like Pontiacs so all the haters like you could go fuck yourself?

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I've only been watching you blog about me in admin chat on discord for the past 20 minutes
Discord is for pedophiles.

I'd post a humorous video... but... but apparently 12 megabytes is just... it's just too much for this super high end GoDaddy Wix forum.

Top Bottom